Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Zfactor

Strangely Addictive Game

There are a bunch of specials that I just found, this game is pretty cool. The one I just saw is a special (the kind you have to press mouse1 to activate) that makes you fly straight to the right hovering (so you never hit the floor) for like 60 seconds or something like that. Of couse as soon as it ran out I got caught on the ground but :P

I can absolutely guarantee that my result is genuine.

I don't think anyone disputes your score andsome. :D

Sorry, I thought that you were suggesting that I may have moved the decimal point.

Take a good look at the scores again (yours and Zfactors) and you better understand my original comment. :P

Put it down to a senior moment. I was convinced my score was with the decimal point one place further right.

What seems to work for me is to have the angle set to like 0-7% (just click for the arrow when it is on the bottom) then get the power as high as you can. The purpose of this is that in the beginning you want to get a boost and keep it going mainly flat so you hit as many boosts as you can. (sometimes you lose right off the bat, but nutin you can do about that).

Once you get some speed going you might get lucky and get the special with the sword. When you get the guy going real fast and real high, use all three boosts (dont let him hit the gound, click when he comes down and you will use a teleport/boost). Use all three and you will get like 1,000 to 2,000 meters right there. After that all you can do is use the downward boost to avoid getting caught by the Green girl (she shows up as green on those boxes that show what characters are coming up).