ISP Home page

Gandalph

I always play safe and do a search for files in Windows Explorer, and delete them. Then run CC and RegScrub XP, and finally export and save the registry and delete any bits and pieces in there. It's possible that if your first install was corrupted, that only this treatment will sort things out for a good install.

Having problems installing that one Thos for some reason. I've downloaded and removed it and downloaded it for the fourth time and it still refuses to load.

Anyone got any further suggestions. :huh:

I downloaded it and installed it last night (Tues) and it worked fine. It seems to verify pops' original reassurance.

(Incidentally thanks for the info, Thos.)

I always play safe and do a search for files in Windows Explorer, and delete them. Then run CC and RegScrub XP, and finally export and save the registry and delete any bits and pieces in there. It's possible that if your first install was corrupted, that only this treatment will sort things out for a good install.

Likewise andsome. I never trust add/remove to completely remove a programme. I always use the same system as you as guaranteed there will be something left behind.

I've got the programme up and running at last. I don't know what was stopping it before but it's certainly doing the stuff now.

Only one question for those that know the programme. In settings does the Monthly roll-over number mean the date the current monthly cap ends. I've set it to 23rd as that will be exactly one month from the day I was connected to BB.

Tony, many thanks for that link.