Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Brandon_

CCleaner

I tried it this morning and don't like it. I would especially miss the CCleaner option to keep cookies that you don't want deleted. I like being able to click on a desktop link for this forum (and others) and not have to enter my name and password every time irrespective of which browser I happen to be using. I therefore keep the cookies for sites I frequently access 

On 6/28/2018 at 12:47 PM, AlanHo said:

I tried it this morning and don't like it. I would especially miss the CCleaner option to keep cookies that you don't want deleted. I like being able to click on a desktop link for this forum (and others) and not have to enter my name and password every time irrespective of which browser I happen to be using. I therefore keep the cookies for sites I frequently access 

Since downloading it I hair never once been asked for a password. It is as it was before, instant access as required

I have changed my mind about Privacy Eraser - I have discovered how to save my preferred cookies for each browser and let it delete the rest.

I will run it for a few weeks and if I find it OK I will ditch CCleaner.

v5.45.6611 (24 Jul 2018)

- Removed Windows.old cleaning rule
- Fixed a crash in Disk Analyzer
- Added more detailed reporting for bug fixes and product improvements

I will get the e mail on my computer. It is too hot upstairs ar present, and I am using my i pad.