4th time I've post, heres a new approach

playaj20008

DSxP VCL is a professional set of components for Borland Delphi andC++Builder development environment that offers a sophisticated solution forSCADA system, process control and recording data. With DSxP you createroyalty free, compiled Windows-32 bit applications which maximizes costsaving at application distribution and installations.Over +100 visible and invisible native components and classes.Key Features:Drag&drop ConfigurationClient OPC integratedBrowsing OPC serverIntegrate Items Definition (Opc, Registry,Calc,Db and more)Integrate interface between an SxEngine component and sxdata-aware controls(Like Datasource).SxAware Standard components (Edit, Label, combo and more)SxAware Graphical components (Led, gauge, Rules,Grids,Selector and more)Full access to every DataBase serverReal and historical alarmsReal and historical trendsUserManager integratedand more.....

I Googled it out of curiosity....... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My God, why is it so hard to just answer my question!? You are wrong about what DSXP is, all of you. All I know is on the windows logon screen (the one after you press ctr-alt-delete twice), where it would normally say Windows XP Professional in the title bar, it instead says Windows DSXP Version 6. Once again though that is not important. I WANT SOME SORT OF SCRIPT TO RUN ON STARTUP THAT WILL ENABLE ALL YM VISUAL EFFECTS! Visual effects as in Controll Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Performance -> Visual Effects. No, it is not a virus! It comes like this freshly installed! Why can no one just give me this script?! If its impossible to change visual effect settings without going to the controll panel then just say so please.

DSXP is the acronym for Delphi Scada eXtension Package.

Now the name itself should tell you that it is associated with the Delphic Oracle, and so your search should start on some well known Greek site.

You could try the Singing Frock or Nania Mousecurry..

Have a look on Neowin.net for UXTheme multipatcher. With your theme resorting back to classic, I asume this is what you need? Microsoft, by default, doesn't allow theme changing (other than the ones that are already in XP). The only way around this is to buy software that does it, or use the UXtheme Multipatcher from Neowin... ;)

Let's hope he doesn't bother to return. People are so helpful on here, they don't need remarks like that.

Just seen this in his profile. He has obviously been back and realises that he has overstepped the mark.