Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
scuzzman

Hello everyone!

Welcome back :flowers:

Where have you been?

Good to see you. :friends:

What have you been up to?

Welcome back. I don't remember you asking permission for leave of absence. :D

Haha no Gandalph, I'm not that skittish ;)

It's been an interesting run. My department has grown to 4 people under me (though we've got 8 times the workload, go figure lol), and I report to a VP now. I almost moved to the Philippines, but that fell through. And I'm back in school now -- working on a business degree. That's about it, really. How is everyone?

It's been an interesting run. My department has grown to 4 people under me (though we've got 8 times the workload, go figure lol), and I report to a VP now. I almost moved to the Philippines, but that fell through. And I'm back in school now -- working on a business degree. That's about it, really. How is everyone?

Any nice young ladies under you? :lol:

Behave yourself, andsome!

Hi scuzzman, good to see you back again. :D

As many as poss.. Wait... what? :lol: Glad to see nothing's changed andsome :)

As many as poss.. Wait... what? :lol: Glad to see nothing's changed andsome :)

Nothing much, except that I am even more gorgeous than before. I just weighed myself again this morning and have now lost 16 lb in the last five weeks. :D

Congrats! On that topic, I've managed to lose about 30 in the past few months. Was 280 and 42" now I'm just over 250 and down to a 38"

Still fat, lol, but getting there. I guess paying tuition again will do that though lol

I'm down to 166lb now, but other than a big belly I am slimly built everywhere else, so need to loose a few more pounds to regain my sylph like proportions. :D

I'm down to 166lb now, but other than a big belly I am slimly built everywhere else, so need to loose a few more pounds to regain my sylph like proportions. :D

You will soon be looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger before long. :lol:

He's ugly compared with me. :lol:

Yeh! but he's the one with the physique. :lol:

Yeh! but he's the one with the physique. :lol:

My physique is gorgeous now that I have lost weight. :D