I'm Gonna be Rich

AlanHo

After two successful tours in Asia and South America in 2007 and 2008 it is now the turn of African football fans in to have the ultimate experience, to be able to see and touch the famous Trophy.

The kick off date of the UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour will coincide with the Final draw date for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in Cape Town, South Africa, on 4 December 2009 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.

To create international AWARENESS of the Tour and the 2010 FIFA World Cup, UEFA and FIFA organised the first ever world cup online awareness (email) draw by contacting Microsoft directly to provide the email contacts of the leading internet using countries that are members of FIFA.

Among the email addresses that were provided by microsoft for the online draw, your email address came out as one of the four lucky winning email addresses of FOUR MILLION DOLLARS ( $4,000,000.00 ), as a result your email address won you the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS ( $1,000,000.00 ).

DO CONTACT THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP AWARENESS DRAW WITH PROOF THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE EMAIL CONTACT, BELOW IS HIS CONTACT DETAILS:

Mr. Jabu Moleketi

Private Bag X115/X091

Marshalltown

Pretoria/Johannesburg

South Africa

0001/2107

Tel: +27 837 160 642

E-mail: jabumoleketi@live.co.za

Congratulations from the FIFA/UEFA awareness draw Team.

My only concern is that the Email arrived in my spam inbox but was addressed to info@fifauefa.com rather that my correct Email address which they said that Microsoft kindly provided to them. Does this hint that the story might not be genuine - if so I will be gutted. My old gysy Aunt Maisy has looked at my tea leaves and reckons I am due for a big surprise - so I remain optimistic.

Do look at your dollars carefully when you get them. It is just possible that they may Zimbabwe ones and you may only have enough to buy a bacon sandwich and half a cup of tea.

You'd have been lucky to get 2 match sticks for four million Zimbabwean Dollars (before the government abolished the currency because it wasn't even worth the paper it was being printed on).

• 3 weeks later...

WoW !

I too, received the same email today. I am so disappointed now. I was so happy for a while - until I read the messages on this forum.

I thought I would get a chance to meet one of the other four (4) lucky people that were selected also.

Too bad. Now I have to wait until my email is entered in some other contest and I am lucky enough to win again.

Wilbert