The Cons

rong

They have had their chat, so can the supporters tell me what they are going to do if they take over? that is not we will look at but we will do. You've knocked the others so now let us know the improvements we are promised.

Please note, I am not one of their supporters.

If they do get in at the next election there will be pain. If Labour get in at the next election there will be pain. It the Liberals get in at the next election there will be walking on water and juggling with fishes and loaves. Who ever gets in there will be pain.

Currently something like a third of the population are supporting not only themselves but also the other 70%. That 70% includes all the public sector employees and all the fat cats and tax dodger, and all the rag tag and bobtail recipients of "governmental largess", be it "on benefit" or on "government consultancy work".

Something has got to be done to find the money to pay off the debts that the current incumbants have created and also to fund the future £ billions of commitments they have made. It can not be done by any currently existing system, because capitalism as we know it needs debt. It thrives on it.

The future for the whole world looks extremely bleak because the world has forgotten what money is. I am not talking about cash versus credit, I am talking about what those metal and paper tokens represent. Therein lies the root of the mess. Until that is sorted out, and everyone understand, nothing can prevent another crash. These crashes are getting more frequent and more serious each time.

The future for the whole world looks extremely bleak because the world has forgotten what money is. I am not talking about cash versus credit, I am talking about what those metal and paper tokens represent. Therein lies the root of the mess. Until that is sorted out, and everyone understand, nothing can prevent another crash. These crashes are getting more frequent and more serious each time.

Try telling Gordon Brown that - no more 'boom or bust' - yeah right :rolleyes:

He is a perfect example of what I am saying. He was brought up on his father's stipend, which was nothing but gifts from poor misguided parishoners. Since then he has never done a days "work" in his life. He even published a booklet on how th scrounge your way through university.

He is a perfect example of what I am saying. He was brought up on his father's stipend, which was nothing but gifts from poor misguided parishoners. Since then he has never done a days "work" in his life. He even published a booklet on how th scrounge your way through university.

I think that 200 page booklet he wrote was all about how to work the State Benefit System to it's max, not only scrounging your way through University.

I don't like the way that the Con's are keep saying that it is Labours Recession. The Recession would have happened no matter which of the three Parties were in power.

I have a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that the Con's are going to win the next election. I wonder why. I honestly can't see them being any better at putting things right than any other party would be able to. It's a World Recession and it will work itself right when it's ready.

As catgate said, Nothing will put put right until Governments and People start to learn what money is all about.

I had no idea that he published that :0

No wonder why the workshy like Labour and the workers always seem to be taxed to death to pay for it all :(

Not just the workshy that vote Labour Curly :huh: that's a very dated idea.

Cameron's speech was a damp squib to say the least. A vision, which most people already have, and a list of problems with no solutions. An impossible dream.

Nothing to persuade me to vote conservative at all.

I have a nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that the Con's are going to win the next election.

I find it deeply depressing whichever party gets in. The whole lot of them stink.

Quite agree pops. They appear to be all out for themselves and to hell with the rest of us.

Cameron's speech was a damp squib to say the least. A vision, which most people already have, and a list of problems with no solutions. An impossible dream.

I won't be voting Tory either but neither will I be voting Labour.

I'll give the Lib Dems my vote I think.

That's what I've been doing for years Curly, for the same reason. I would like to see them have their day. Let's face it, how much worse could they be.

That's what I've been doing for years Curly, for the same reason. I would like to see them have their day. Let's face it, how much worse could they be.

How much different can they be? By the time it happens the Prince of Darkness will have controlled things, by pulling Gordon's strings, and prevented an election, long enough to get the Lisbon Treaty in place. The Cons will then not have a referendum and we will be, in theory at least, an indivisible part of the Great European Soviet Republic.

Our only hope is the East European politicians...who have had experience of a "grand republic" and do not want to be part of another.

God save us all...never mind just the queen.

Well I've always been a Labour voter and would never vote Tory as they are for the privileged few.

I am not keen on the Lib Dems pro-European stance but this factor won't come into the equation at the next general election as the Lisbon Treaty will probably be ratified and so we won't have a say on it.

Labour promised a referendum on it be reneged on this.

I like the Lib Dems policy to take people on low incomes out of tax altogether.

Finally, yes I agree that they should have a go at running the country as for the last 100 years or so the other 2 parties have had a monopoly!

How much different can they be? By the time it happens the Prince of Darkness will have controlled things, by pulling Gordon's strings, and prevented an election, long enough to get the Lisbon Treaty in place. The Cons will then not have a referendum and we will be, in theory at least, an indivisible part of the Great European Soviet Republic.

Our only hope is the East European politicians...who have had experience of a "grand republic" and do not want to be part of another.

God save us all...never mind just the queen.

Yes the EU must be the least democratic body in the World :(

p.s. wouldn't it be ironic if Labour were voted out at the next general election and Tony Blair was an EU Commissioner?

p.s. wouldn't it be ironic if Labour were voted out at the next general election and Tony Blair was an EU Commissioner?

Ironic is not the word I would have chosen.....but then what I have in mind would get me barred for life.

My fear is that Toady B Liar would become the President for life, and that would appear to be what the Prince of Darkness is working for.

I like the Lib Dems policy to take people on low incomes out of tax altogether

How are they going to differentiate at the check out, at the petrol pump, at the electric meter, who is to pay VAT and who isn't.

All three major parties, and some of the lesser ones, are still politicians, and they are incapable of honesty by definition of the word politics. All of present politics is a con of the highest order, as is religion and big business.

Until government without politics is introduced there will always be those who know best what to do with the fruits of the labours of others. Until people wake up to what is going on, and stop being fooled by it all, there is no hope of better.