What do you think?

ranger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that religion has caused more trouble and wars over the years than almost anything else. However, I would staunchly defend anyones right to follow whatever religion they wish to, as long as they don't ram it down the throat of anyone else. The woman concerned had perfectly good intentions, and did not push the point when the mother made her views known. I think the mother was reacting in a completely unnecessary way, and should be ashamed of herself for complaining..smile.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i think its so simple and not interested and not better work

i dont like it.

The way of the waistcoat is never the answer to an unbuttered toasted teacake. This has bee proved endless times. A better way can take you way past Sheffield and on into the holes in the universal counterpane of triangulation, albeit only semi-decimalised.

i dont like it.

The way of the waistcoat is never the answer to an unbuttered toasted teacake. This has bee proved endless times. A better way can take you way past Sheffield and on into the holes in the universal counterpane of triangulation, albeit only semi-decimalised.

Too bloody true.B)

I don't even understand Catgates statement but it sounds good.

Try reading it backwards - he is a master of hidden messages.

For some of his posts you sometimes have to read the alternative odd words first - then the even ones.

He also resorts to more fiendish codes from time to time - I leave you to work those out. People with numbers in their names tend to be more numerate than me.

The answer can be found only when the cause can be understood:-

i dont like it.

Answers on the back of a blank check to the usual address, please.

Toasted teacakes just have to be buttered, even sans waistcoat , otherwise its just not british ,apart from yorkshire where any discussion may actually be fruitless , where it then becomes a bap if your a southerner.

holes are for donuts..........

..........nuts can be universally counterpaned in a semi-decimalised triangulation, but only on orange Wednesdays if you text for your ticket.

Toasted teacakes just have to be buttered, even sans waistcoat , otherwise its just not british ,apart from Yorkshire where any discussion may actually be fruitless , where it then becomes a bap if your a southerner.

holes are for donuts..........

..........nuts can be universally counterpaned in a semi-decimalised triangulation, but only on orange Wednesdays if you text for your ticket.

You been staying in Yorkshire :unsure:

• 5 years later...

I have just been looking at one or two older debates on WF, and this one seemed to be  a mystery which was never really solved.

Having restudied it I feel sure that the vicar (or his curate) is implicated somewhere along the way. It could be the lady with the knitting machine or even the number 22 bus. Which ever it is must now be in need of comfort and so I think we should all send a picture of a pee shilling toose.

The link no longer works in the original post - hence I have no idea what this thread is all about.

From the clues scattered among the posts it would appear it is something about a curate having it off with a vicar - or perhaps a bishop on a No 22 bus after being at a Shaun the sheep line dance.

HELP........

You are virtually correct AlanHo,  apart from the written bits.

Part of it relates to a man who lives in a house in its own grounds and then suddenly realises he would rather live in a house in the grounds of another house. So he sold his grounds to Sheffield United who immediately filled it full of electric fans and the manager went away on holiday for a fortnight....at least that is what I heard.

• 1 month later...

It is now a month since this post was not answered. It does look as though no one has any sympathy for the lady in the black pudding shop (and her hamster).

Should it be elevated to an upper level?