Let Me See Your Desktop

bludgard

I don't care what picture is on my computer desktop. It is probably the least seen thing that appears on the computer and, as such, it doesn't really matter. I don't sit at the machine admiring it for what it is, a computer is a functional tool. If I'm not using it for something, I'm elsewhere.

My current desktop is one that one of my granddaughters put on there as she thinks I'm a boring old fart on this subject but, even so, it still is only one of the standard W7 pictures of plants which changes every ten minutes or so.

Go out and take some photos, but at the end of the day you don't see much of it as pops says especially if you use the quick launch

I run apps in small windows,so I do actually see a lot of my desktop.I also like to keep my shortcuts in sight in case something is taking more time than I like.I then can browse at will with no more than a single click of the mouse.

I'll have to grab up a camera somtime... :unsure:

Wouldn't mind the inside scoop on the four fingers posted by Chris above... :blink:

Well...

1 = North

2 = East

3 = South

4 = West

I was trying to see if the compass on my camera was calibrated, so I took pictures, 1,2,3,4 and then went to google maps to see if the compass was calibrated correctly. :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 for bludgard lots of links there, unfortunately I cannot give you back the time it took you to do it.

It all came prepackaged!:rolleyes:

I also figured out during this thread to spell check by right click anywhere outside of the content "box".Happy to have that back....:D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...