What Level of Difficulty Do You Play Games?

arazaamelia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

If it's only 3 difficulties I play on hard. If there's more than 3 difficulties I play on whatever's before the hardest. Games on easy are just boring and sometimes normal's a bit too easy, but sometimes the hardest is also bull.

I play crown green bowls for The Duke of York B  team in Lichfield Staffordshire. We are in the Lichfield and district league, this is on Tuesday evenings.  On Thursday afternoons I play for the Duke of York A team in the Staffordshire over 50's league. :hi:

29 minutes ago, Kaminszakr said:

If it's only 3 difficulties I play on hard. If there's more than 3 difficulties I play on whatever's before the hardest. Games on easy are just boring and sometimes normal's a bit too easy, but sometimes the hardest is also bull.

If you put spam links on this site as above, they will be taken down and you may well end up barred from the forum.  Be ready to apologise to on of the moderators.

1 hour ago, catgate said:

As a child I used to play on the linolium. It was cold on the feet and I could never get a proper tune out of it, so I turned to the clarinet.

Can you play Mozarts clarinet concerto?

I used to have a clarinet but it fell apart t due to age. (the clarinet's not mine!)

It was not the current Bohem fingering but the older Simple System (due to the fact that I have a right hand with a little finger that was broken and was set permanently bent, which ould not allow me to play a Bohem instrument.)

I could not play that either, though I spent hours making horrid noises.

I had piano lessons at the Birmingham school of music. I could have been quite reasonable,the ability was there,but I was too lazy to practice enough. I have always preferred to listen to music played properly by skilled musicians.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...