Errors I get

Pabby

Do other browsers produce the same errors?

Yes.

Main browser is IE8 with Xp and sp3 fully upto date. Get very similar results with google chrome.

Ie was tweaked to my preference and even resorted to to default to see if it helped. Do not have any other issues with other sites.

Have you "saved" the cookie from WF? Or is it cleaned with the rest or them? If it is in Favorites; delete the link. Clean everything.

Have you tried placing the forum in the trusted sites within IE Tools.

Is this the only issue you have?

Is there possibly content trying to inject itself (either knowingly or not) into the forum?

Have you "saved" the cookie from WF? Or is it cleaned with the rest or them? If it is in Favorites; delete the link. Clean everything.

All cookies deleted. I have to re-logo.

Have you tried placing the forum in the trusted sites within IE Tools.

Yes.

Is this the only issue you have?

Yes.

Is there possibly content trying to inject itself (either knowingly or not) into the forum?

AV is clear so is malwarebytes.

There doesn't appear to be anyone else getting the problems that you are having with forum access and this makes it extremely difficult to offer any sort of remedy.

Do you have access to another computer? That might pinpoint whether it is the computer or your service provider that is at the root of the problem. It could be a fault in Windows Forum but, as there have not been complaints from other members, this seems unlikely.

• 3 weeks later...

Update.

Formatted computer and loaded all windows updates :wacko: IE still gives the occasional problem.

Downloaded and running Firefox and this gives no problems with this website. So I will continue with firefox. :)

I'll take a guess and say it's the add-on that you had installed before the format. See screenshot; Do you still have that after the format?

I've seen that before but cannot remember what the add-on is called, something to do with 'Passwords'?

If you still have it; disable it and try again with IE.

Update.

Formatted computer and loaded all windows updates :wacko: IE still gives the occasional problem.

Downloaded and running Firefox and this gives no problems with this website. So I will continue with firefox. :)

I'll take a guess and say it's the add-on that you had installed before the format. See screenshot; Do you still have that after the format?

I've seen that before but cannot remember what the add-on is called, something to do with 'Passwords'?

If you still have it; disable it and try again with IE.

It's Trusteer Rapport, and is not working in the screen shot