Copy Files from multiple folders/subfolders into another folder

I am in need of some help to copy all of the files (regardless of file type) from a single directory with multiple folders and subfolders, into a single folder. Here is my predicament... I have to modify all of the files (zip, mp3, etc) in order for them to work with my new karaoke system. There are about 40,000 files. I have a folder structure (that someone else set up) that is a mess. There are folders and subfolders all over the place and I am going crazy opening and closing folders. :-) So, I need all of the files copied from of all of the subfolders into a single folder to where I can look at all the files at once.

Here is my messy folder (with many.. many subfolders underneath it): C:\Karaoke Song Files\Updated Karaoke Files as of 041912\All Karaoke\Karaoke

Here is my destination C:\ABC

Is there a command I can use in command prompt that would do this for me and copy all of the files into the new ABC folder?

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

David