Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iv2b

Blue screen,need help!

6 posts in this topic

from yesterday my computer started to have the blue screen issue,if happens after 20 minutes/3 hours from when i turn it on,and can happen multiple times in a row,when the computer starts again this is what i get:

Firma problema:
Nome evento problema: BlueScreen
Versione SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
ID impostazioni locali: 1040

Ulteriori informazioni sul problema:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88001007626
BCP3: FFFFF8800DDD3CD0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

File che contribuiscono alla descrizione del problema:
C:\Windows\Minidump\090712-19624-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ivan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-87157-0.sysdata.xml

(it's written in italian,if needed i can translate each italian word)

So,after some crashes i think that maybe the hardware is too dirty,so i take some compressed air and clean inside,there was a huge amount of dust...

But after cleaning my cpu's fan,and the video card the issue still persists...and i need some help.

Not knowing where i could ask for help i tried here.

Follow Irene's instructions, but get ready for "Bluescreen" instructions from someoneone on here who is a Microsoft MVP and an absolute expert when it comes to "Bluescreens"...........................

Just to add to the fracas....

Has the hard drive been tested for corruption?

Is this an older machine upgraded to Win 7?

:hi:

If you had Windows 7 Professional, this thing are solve automatically. If you are not (ultimate, home basic, starter, home premium,Xp), you gonna need some kind of tweak tools like Ccleaner, Tune up utilities, Advance System Care, or PCMedic by Pgware. Try all of it, it works. I had some of this probs to, but when i use this method, this thing does not appears. :)