Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pierre

Restore factory windows 7 without CD

Hi !

I've got a laptop (ASPIRE 7551G by ACER) with windows 7 factory installed (so no installation CD)

and I'd like to resotre it to it's factory settings (I'm afraid there are a lot of junk on it and I don't need any files on it anymore, so it's ok if everything is removed)

Is there a way ?

Thanks !!

Power on your computer. When the Acer logo is displayed, press and hold the ALT key while pressing repeatedly the F10 key. Release the keys when a message displays that Windows is loading files.
After the system recovery program has loaded follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system.

Using the Acer factory instillation, you will not need a key to register it, as it will be done automatically.