Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Maggie777

Best games for your mobile phone

Hi friends

Would you like sharing you favourite games which you love playing in your mobile phone.

I have these games in my phone

-plants vs zombies

-angry birds

-temple run

-cooking fever

-kardashian

-covet fashion

-mr crab

-where is my water

-rayman run

Well personally Maggie I keep my iPhone clear of such things. I prefer to use it for what it was intended to do, make phone calls, send text's, browse the Internet, use the maps etc., If apple had wanted it to be used for games they would have put some, if not one, onto it along with the Operating System.

Well personally Maggie I keep my iPhone clear of such things. I prefer to use it for what it was intended to do, make phone calls, send text's, browse the Internet, use the maps etc., If apple had wanted it to be used for games they would have put some, if not one, onto it along with the Operating System.

Well yes I have to agree with that but sometimes when you are bored and you only have your phone with you then yes you want to play some games. I am not very obsessed with playing games especially on cell phones. But I keep them in my phone :)

Table tennis is workable, though you will find the small size of the phone compared with a conventional racket makes it hard and if you get carried away and smash the ball you crack the glass.

:devil:

On 9/18/2014 at 5:32 PM, Gandalph said:

:whssign:

I have some games on my phone to fill my time when I am bored.

- Coin Master

- Mini Militia (Doodle Army 2)

- Chess 

- 8 ball Pool

- Candy Crush Saga

My reply to this is the same as four years ago. I see no point in dragging up four year old posts. No disrespect, but I see no point.:hi: 

As andsome says.^^^No point.

Perhaps she is bored again and trying a new game - irritating andsome.

6 minutes ago, andsome said:

I ain’t really bovvered 

No surprise there then..............:good: