Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
andsome

Preparation for Windows 10

There was a small icon in the bottom right hand corner of my screen this morning, when clicked it said 'reserve Windows 10' . It offers registration for a free upgrade for 7 or 8. Once registered, 10 will be downloaded when available, free of charge. Not a trial but the full version.

I recommend that anyone doing the upgrade in 60 days time images their current system first so they can go back to a working machine if the seamless transition falls over in a big way (as is quite likely for some people).

Bah humbug bring back XP.

Once upon a time, XP was a very good operating system. As was 2000.

Nowadays, the only system that makes me happy is my sole Windows 7 machine. All the XP systems I still have around will no longer update, nor have any new software running on them. Deadware!

Having skipped the dreadful Windows 8, I am looking forward to Windows 10, which is supposed to be the last Windows version from Microsoft.