Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
pharaohyoshi

disable palm tracking

hey everyone. i just recently got a lenovo z50, with amd a10. i love the laptop, runs great. but it will not let me disable palm tracking, so i cant play any games... the driver is synaptics v8.1. i found the palm tracking setting but its all greyed out. ive dont tons of searching to shut it off but i cant find the same synaptics version. i decided to roll back the driver to a windows driver, and it solved the problem, but the next time i restarted my laptop, it auto updated without asking me and reinstalled the synaptics driver. so im back in the same boat. so how can i disable this???

Screenshot (3).png

You could try this, which I found in a search:  CLICK HERE

The key combination to turn off the track pad is the Fn key on the bottom left of the key board and the F6 key

So, hold Fn and then press F6 to turn the track pad on or off. 

I hope that works for you.