More oddball musical stuff

Belatucadrus

Well, there is no doubting the girl's sincerity, and little doubting of the wetness of the rower's trousers.

The remainder of the caste seem friendly enough even though the chorus girls look as though they had seen better days.

I thought it was a little too Mahleresk for my liking.

7 hours ago, Gandalph said:

I managed 1 min 58 seconds. Then I realised I didn't have a clue what Morticha was singing about. Couldn'y understand a word of it. So switched off. 

Two minutes before you remembered you didn't speak German, she definitely had an affect on you.

Now me I don't listen to lyrics much anyway I'm more into the sound, which is why I'm not a huge fan of Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan, the lyrics I'm told are deep meaningful and beautiful. The voices however are not. Len was just depressing and Bob has an irritating incomprehensible nasal whine that I can't listen to.

Anybody that requires you to read the lyric sheet to work out what the hell he's mumbling about probably doesn't deserve the Nobel prize.

6 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Two minutes before you remembered you didn't speak German, she definitely had an affect on you.

Now me I don't listen to lyrics much anyway I'm more into the sound, which is why I'm not a huge fan of Leonard Cohen or Bob Dylan, the lyrics I'm told are deep meaningful and beautiful. The voices however are not. Len was just depressing and Bob has an irritating incomprehensible nasal whine that I can't listen to.

Anybody that requires you to read the lyric sheet to work out what the hell he's mumbling about probably doesn't deserve the Nobel prize.

I do speak a little German, it's just that I couldn't understand the mumbling. :ohmy:

On 11/20/2016 at 5:56 PM, Gandalph said:

I do speak a little German,

Just for you then

Komm in mein Boot
Ein Sturm kommt auf / und es wird Nacht
Wo willst do hin
So ganz allein / treibst do davon
Wer hält deine Hand
Wenn es dich / nach unten zieht

Wo willst do hin
So uferlos / die kalte See
Komm in mein Boot