What is keyword stemming?

Felix123

We were never entirely sure where Felix123 was going with his two posts, The thread titles were questions but the content were statements. What if anything they were looking for was unclear. As they were another poster that stuck their head through the door posted and vanished we may never know. I had a suspicion ( incorrect apparently ) that they may have incorporated spam links into their original posts that admin excised rendering the whole thing pointless. As they didn't  bother to spam us even this tenuous rationale for their activity is removed.

:pardon:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 2:25 PM, brendabrenda said:

can you give a little bit more information?  How does it improve site design?

I suspect waiting for any meaningful answer from Felix123 is an exercise in futility, over a two week period he/she made two rather cryptic posts that to be honest didn't:

• A relate too well to the topic title &
  • B make much sense. They also haven't looked in on the forum for six months so seem unlikely to elucidate on their original offerings.

Unfortunately the rest of us don't seem to have any real interest in website optimisation and as such not a load of advice to offer beyond Google is your friend.

Five or six years ago you may have received a more constructive response but our active membership has taken a bit of a hammering and those of us left are more ageing dilettantes than web pros. 

• 1 month later...

I believe that it depends where you are, relative to the moons axis.   I have been told that if the moon's axis is not available, a sensible sized piece of ply wood and about 200 yds,  of string will set things just right, if you can get to sleep just before your tea goes cold.

• 2 weeks later...

AmyFoxss,

I get a strong impression that your presence here is not what this forum requires.

Resurrecting a thread from over ten years ago and another one a year old just offering just a statement strikes me that your intentions are not entirely wanted.

Are you actually representing bytologics by any chance?

troll from en.wikipedia.org
A troll is a class of being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

I ain’t one of these