Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Felix123

What is keyword stemming?

I would expand answer and say that the keyword stemming is a process when you take a basic popular keyword and kind of play with that adding prefix, suffix, pluralization to make a new keyword.

Guys, what would you include in the keywords brainstorming? I mean which kind of questions or things to consider?

We were never entirely sure where Felix123 was going with his two posts, The thread titles were questions but the content were statements. What if anything they were looking for was unclear. As they were another poster that stuck their head through the door posted and vanished we may never know. I had a suspicion ( incorrect apparently ) that they may have incorporated spam links into their original posts that admin excised rendering the whole thing pointless. As they didn't  bother to spam us even this tenuous rationale for their activity is removed.

:pardon:

AFAIK there were no spam links in the posts.

That is probably the most meaningful "Eh?" I have seen for several years.

I think  brendabrenda should be asked to elucidate, but only in her own home.

On 4/26/2017 at 2:25 PM, brendabrenda said:

can you give a little bit more information?  How does it improve site design?

I suspect waiting for any meaningful answer from Felix123 is an exercise in futility, over a two week period he/she made two rather cryptic posts that to be honest didn't:

• A relate too well to the topic title &
  • B make much sense. They also haven't looked in on the forum for six months so seem unlikely to elucidate on their original offerings.

Unfortunately the rest of us don't seem to have any real interest in website optimisation and as such not a load of advice to offer beyond Google is your friend.

Five or six years ago you may have received a more constructive response but our active membership has taken a bit of a hammering and those of us left are more ageing dilettantes than web pros. 

2 hours ago, andsome said:

Yo lot am barmy

For the benefit of the international contingent I will endeavour to provide a translation from the original Black country to English.

You chaps are a trifle mad don't you know.