Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Irene

Well, as you can imagine

...One of my pastimes is Forum-ology.   :whistling:

Have I just made up a new word?     :clipart-study-girl-smiley-emoticon-0623:    

Forumology is that sad practice of keeping posting on failing forums where the kindest thing to do would be to let it die a quickly - rather than endure a long lingering death.  Until recently I suffered from it myself. You are not the only member here with that affliction..............:rofl:

I am not referring to Windows forum of course.

No, he is not Irene. I have been to the same place, and it will. I reckon there is nothing in the dictionary on Forum-ologist, that might be a new word but I can't find it listed. 

Good job that I have another interest - I do enjoy cooking.    :wink:       :goodjob: 

I have a cousin who is an accountant - he enjoys cooking - unfortunately his client's books.

I too enjoy cooking - but I am not, like my wife, intuitive. I have to slavishly follow a recipe and always measure quantities, times and temperatures very accurately. I find it impossible to make pastry by hand - but by using a food processor - my pastry is (may I say in all modesty) simply great.

I have also perfected the art of making tempura batter and according to my friends and family can cook fish and chips to perfection.

(Blimey - I am bragging like andsome now)

catgate may be the bonzai soup trader but I'm the Banzai soup cook. Anything else I tend to look up in a book I can knock up a decent meal but it's all a bit simplistic. On soup however I'm pretty damned good, frequently criticised for ruining other soups for people, particularly tinned stuff. Eat mine and the competition seems a bit anaemic. (Except carrot and cumin, no idea why but I just can't get that to work right.)  

16 hours ago, AlanHo said:

Forumology is that sad practice of keeping posting on failing forums where the kindest thing to do would be to let it die a quickly - rather than endure a long lingering death.  Until recently I suffered from it myself. You are not the only member here with that affliction..............:rofl:

I am not referring to Windows forum of course.

Back to the FAT controller again. :laughter::laughter: