Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hobby really is driving round on a sunny day with the top down blaring out Japanese metal tunes at ear drum rupturing levels. Doesn't need to be warm, equally enjoyable with frost on the ground. Just love watching the dichotomy fry the brains of some of the yoof element. Nice car, loud music must be somebody well cool. Then balding middle age beardy dude zips past with enormous grin on face watching them grind to a juddering halt as the combination does not compute and they go into meltdown. 

Yep, I know the feeling Belatucadrus. You could hear it up here in the Scottish Borders. :laughter:

1 hour ago, andsome said:

Are you looking forward to going deaf?:laugh:

Must admit that fear of aggravating my tinnitus has kept me off the live music circuit for years, some of the gigs I used to attend were loud. As to driving with loud music it's safer with the roof down as much of the sound goes out rather than blitzing my eardrums.

There is a man in our village who always has cars which have an automatic gear box. He says it is so that he can beat time with his left foot and drive with his right.

Unfortunately I have had to part with my car, as a hospital consultant has ordered me not to drive for a while until I have taken a particular medication for twelve months to see if it completely stops the mini seizures that I was getting. I preferred to part with it rather than leave it in the garage for twelve months. I am hoping that I can start driving again and replace it in the spring next year. I am glad that 'ER indoors can still drive me round in her car.  She tried mine but could not get on with it being a semi automatic.

Must admit most of my driving now involves taxiing mum about and she doesn't like the radio on so is done in silence. Makes the chance to cut loose occasionally even sweeter.