Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Reasons to use Linux

I have been running Linux for a few years and I have never had one of these turn up!

Am I doing something wrong.

Have you e-mailed Linux to see if there are any spare catgate, They may be all taken up. They may even come in a limited edition. 

3 hours ago, Gandalph said:

Have you e-mailed Linux to see if there are any spare catgate, They may be all taken up. They may even come in a limited edition. 

I think asking for  a stroke would be asking for a stroke at my age.

You never know catgate. The mind may be stronger than you think. :innocent:

Er indoors cant punch me because of the arthritis in her hands, so she kicks me.

Sound's fair enough andsome. Just remember to watch out for the leg and turn sideways to take the blow, otherwise the vitals may get damaged. 

Reasons to Use LINUX

There are many different programs that are out on the market that you can choose to use for your programming needs. All of them are going to have things that you are going to love and other things that you might not like as much. There is not going to be a program out there that is going to be everything that you ever wanted because everyone has their preferences.

Linux is free—One of the reasons that you might want to look at using this program is that it is free. This is in fact one of the main benefits that people will look into when they are picking this product over others on the market. This is a great thing, especially if you are just learning how to do programming and you do not want to invest a huge amount before seeing if you can get on with the program.

Easy to use and install this product—It is not going to take a lot of time for you to download this product and you are going to be able to figure out how to use it in no time, no matter how much experience you have with this system.

Regards,

Akshay