Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Question for lady forum members

Question for the ladies  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Why have you all gone so quiet ? We know you look in on occasion but you seem to have gone into stealth mode.

• Because the men on this forum are boring as hell.
    • Because the men on the forum are afraid of commitment.
    • Because the women of the forum have lives and don't waste their day staring at screen trivia.
    • Because the forum isn't pink enough with pretty flowers and a Princess Elsa theme from Frozen.
    • None of the above.

Why have you all gone so quiet ? We know you look in on occasion but you seem to have gone into stealth mode.

If we've offended you, please let us know how and while I can make no promises for future behaviour at least when we're being obnoxious in the future we'll know about it.

I was wondering the same myself. I cant remember the last time that Miss Piggy put iin an appearance.

There is probably a lack of female members on this forum to keep the current Ladie members interested enough on it. :huh:

2 hours ago, andsome said:

the last time that Miss Piggy put in an appearance.

She looks in on occasion, last had a peek April 2nd. Just hasn't posted anything since last December and it's not just the girls. The blokes you guys pulled in from Murgs seem to have vanished off the face of the earth.

If my ornithologicaly themed "art" posts aren't helping, my apologies but their sending us to Coventry predates my gratuitous smut by some months.

The guys we "pulled" from Murgs are mainly those who were members of WF returning here anyway. I can only recall two new people from Murgs joining here for the first time. One of whom has already been mentioned, and the other who is no longer posting as regularly on Murgs.

The slow demise of Murgs is sad - the forum World should be big enough for it to have benefited from the new members who joined there and for both forums to flourish. I would have been happy to remain an active member of both - but it was not to be for reasons known by those who matter.

" It's a woman's prerogative"

11 hours ago, catgate said:

" It's a woman's prerogative"

Is that catching?

51 minutes ago, Irene said:

Boo !!   :scare:   :harhar:

Stop grizzling 

"Is that catching? "

Not if proper measures are taken first.