Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Why the hell not 7

It seems odd to me that some police service, somewhere, will allow one of their sergeants to mouth the stuff emanating from this little charmer's oral orifice.

First, I have a sneaky suspicion she may not be a real police woman, could be wrong but I have my doubts.

Second, some genuine police officers have a very fine command of the baser forms of linguistic invective, I doubt she could teach them anything.

She has a big 'Night stick", I wouldn't want to upset her, she look's 'ard. :huh:

..................... she look's 'ard. :huh:.

In my opinion, Gandalph, she looks like a fool. I don't doubt she is being paid for doing so, but it is sad if this is the level to which she has to sink.

4 hours ago, catgate said:

..................... she look's 'ard. :huh:.

In my opinion, Gandalph, she looks like a fool. I don't doubt she is being paid for doing so, but it is sad if this is the level to which she has to sink.

Some people will do anything for money catgate. She look's like one of them. :laugh:

"one of them"

I have heard of them being referred to as "one of them", but I have never seen a "one of them" with it's label still attached.

2 hours ago, andsome said:

She looks rather yummy to me

The wrong one is pointing a weapon in my opinion.