Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I always used to prefer internet explorer. What is it like these days, and if it is worth another try, what is the current version for Windows 10?

Thank you kind sir, I will give it a try next time I use the computer.

I use it by default - but some web sites have difficulty with it - especially if you print a web page - the blocks of text and images overlap each other and it becomes unreadable.

If that happens I open the site in Edge and more often than not it is OK.

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

I use it by default - but some web sites have difficulty with it - especially if you print a web page - the blocks of text and images overlap each other and it becomes unreadable.

If that happens I open the site in Edge and more often than not it is OK.

I prefer Firefox to edge

1 hour ago, andsome said:

I prefer Firefox to edge

I prefer anything to edge. It's a mess and a half that thing. 

:whssign:

I have found I E and will give it a run. I always preferred it. I have become annoyed with FF. I have told it to open to my start page each time, with a broad Google band across the centre, now only the first page does that. Subsequent tabs have a small F F logo to the top left, and a very small narrow search bar across the centre. I know it isn’t important, but it irritates me. I am looking forward to giving E E a run again.

28 minutes ago, andsome said:

Subsequent tabs have a small F F logo to the top left, and a very small narrow search bar across the centre.

I've tried but I can't get Firefox to do that, I wonder if it's specific to W10.

36 minutes ago, Belatucadrus said:

I've tried but I can't get Firefox to do that, I wonder if it's specific to W10.

Dunno, but I don’t like it

I have Windows 10 and when I start a new tab in firefox this is what I get

Firefox New Tab.JPG

Same here. with the minor difference I can't be bothered with the Bookmark & Menu bars.