Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I've had a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 keyboard for many, many years and I decided the other the other day to treat myself to a new one as the one I had was suffering from old age and, not so much dementia but, mechanical unreliability - a bit like me.

The new keyboard arrived yesterday. What a treat! What a revelation!

It is superficially much like the old one but its behaviour and performance - it's like having a new computer. No sluggish keys, no non-responses and no ingrained dust!

If your keyboard seems tired and not as good as it used to be, get a new one. I'm sure you will be more than happy with the difference it can make. They aren't (or needn't be) expensive.

I had a new Logitech a few weeks ago, much better than the old one, but it hasn't improved my typing at all. I still need a spill chucker.

I replaced my Microsoft computer a few months back (because some of the keys had lost their identity) with a Logitec wireless one. 

I am not impressed with its clunky key action and will probably go back to Microsoft again.

2 hours ago, AlanHo said:

I replaced my Microsoft computer a few months back (because some of the keys had lost their identity) with a Logitec wireless one. 

I am not impressed with its clunky key action and will probably go back to Microsoft again.

I will keep my fingers crossed

9 hours ago, andsome said:

I will keep my fingers crossed

Is this technique specific to the new Logitech or do you use it with other keyboards ?

Iwillreplacemykeyboardwhenthespacebardoesntworkanymore.

14 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Is this technique specific to the new Logitech or do you use it with other keyboards ?

Always