Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Cum to Bubba for yer vehiculaar sekurity rekwiremunts

I presume this creature has passed a driving test.

I would hate t own a snake for a pet and there is no way I would have it in a car with me when I was driving. You never know where or when it may get into where it's not supposed to be. :whistling:

1 hour ago, Gandalph said:

I would hate t own a snack for a pet

A snack ? Either Apple spell chucker needs tweaking or the Scottish diet is weirder than I thought.

Yep! it probably was a typo Belatucadrus. All corrected now. Cheers. :whistling:

Snakes are quite nice to handle, very smooth and silky.

I kid you not. I handled a four foot python while in California.

I did that with an 8 foot one about 5" diameter in Thailand - it was very heavy and quite a squeeze around my chest but the attendant unwrapped it when I had enough.

My late wife took a photo of it - I have just spent 15 minutes trying to find it but it is buried amongst 58,300 photos on my computer and I can't find it.

It is probably on a colour slide because it was before digital cameras were affordable and it is in the boxes yet to be scanned.