Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Belatucadrus

Many seasonal felicitations to all

And the same to you Bela. I hope Santa Claus was kind to you and brought you some nice cuddly Christmas pictures,:vibrate::laughitup:

"Many seasonal felicitations to all"    and may you have the type of "25th" we all enjoy.

12 hours ago, AlanHo said:

some nice cuddly Christmas pictures,

I presume you're referring to this sort of smut.

fbb99ed65faa802956699ca411400ea9--body-p

You have to remember some months ago I turned over a new leaf and became a nicer person, such degrading lewd images are no longer a part of my remit.

Not that I have a remit anymore as I've pretty much decided to follow everybody else's example and just pass the occasional comment on alternate months.

11 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Not that I have a remit anymore as I've pretty much decided to follow everybody else's example and just pass the occasional comment on alternate months.

Are you sure that is factually correct. Looking back at the forum I seem to have posted new stuff quite regularly.:uhm:

I am also very sad at the new :censored: leaf you turned onto - the old Bela was much, much more invigorating :vibrate:than the new one and I feel that the forum is worse off for it.

I can be smitten by a smattering of smashing, smouldering and smooth smut - it makes one smile. :smile: 

On 12/26/2018 at 9:15 AM, AlanHo said:

I am also very sad at the new :censored: leaf you turned onto - the old Bela was much, much more invigorating :vibrate:than the new one and I feel that the forum is worse off for it.

I can be smitten by a smattering of smashing, smouldering and smooth smut - it makes one smile. :smile: 

Just behave yourself AH, Bela is setting a good example to you reprobates.  😉 😁