Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Belatucadrus

Wow a sudden surge in members

Five new members in less than twenty four hours, does this surge in activity mark the rise from torpor of this forum, or will there be a sudden flood of posts advertising Abdullah Singh's drive in proctology clinic in downtown Shimla ?

Or perhaps having joined they will suffer severe memory issue, forget they filled out the form and vanish into the data-sphere never to be heard from again.

All will be revealed, or possibly not. Just toon in same Bat time same Bat channel for the exciting denouement of this Bat cliffhanger !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTFIct_5EaTD2AI8p03Pk

This forum is a spam magnet and the admin does not care. I feel sorry for the mods, they must be very dedicated to continue policing a dead forum.

Hardly a day goes by without at least one rubbish new member.

I am here almost every morning and evening to prune these things but, it does get quite wearisome when this garbage carries on and on and..............

I'm not the only mod who does this culling of the crap.

Please can I be classed as "old, benign and almost literate" ?

Yes - Catgate O.B.A.L.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, Boris said:

Yes - Catgate O.B.A.L.