Resolved - How to make touchscreen and mouse work separately on two monitors

I have 2 monitors, one of them is a touchscreen, the other is not. I want to be able to use my mouse on one monitor and have a separate touchscreen where I can use touch to control other software. The problem is, if I use the touchscreen then it steals my mouse pointer and moves it there. What I want is for the mouse to stay on the desktop and not get moved to the touchscreen whenever I press it. 

I've looked in Windows settings, all the touch stuff on Windows 11. No sign of any fix for this. Does anyone know what to do to get this working?

• 2 months later...

Hi thanks very much for the link. I tried some of the softwares mentioned with no luck until I saw 'Touch Mouse Tools' mentioned in the comments. This, it turns out, was the precise solution to my seemingly rather unique problem. Good to know I'm not the only person who set up my system this way :)-