[Resolved]-NTL users

Hurdy

I can get EVERY other site that I have tried except Pitstop

Same here andsome - really weird!

For about the last hour I have also had minor intermittent problems with checking e-mails. Occasionally Outlook Express has asked me a couple of times for my password. Sometimes even when it does work it is slow starting to download. I hope it does not break down altogether overnight.

Look what I've just found

Posted at Event

5 March 2004 11:34  ntlhome Broadband - Birmingham (RESOLVED)

ntlhome broadband customers in Birmigham, Coventry, Lichfield, Tamworth, Stafford, Swindon and surrounding areas may currently be experiencing difficulty while using the service. Customers may be unable to browse web pages or use their email at this time.

Our engineers are aware and are currently working to resolve this issue.

We are sorry for any convenience this may cause you

This has now been resolved.

http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/lookup/default.asp

If it is the Pitstop home page that you are just having problems with then I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure NTL will sort it out sooner or later.

Hurdy needed to access it because he helps people with their Pit scores etc. But if it is really bugging you did you try any of the proxies from the link Hurdy gave us?

If it is the Pitstop home page that you are just having problems with then I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure NTL will sort it out sooner or later.

Hurdy needed to access it because he helps people with their Pit scores etc.  But if it is really bugging you did you try any of the proxies from the link Hurdy gave us?

I don't normally use Pit stop now, I just tried it again out of interest. All other sites are fine, although having said that, this one has been intermittently slow and fast for a couple of days. Nothing serious though, just a bit slow sometimes accepting a posting.