what's happening...

Guest Xper_me

Guest Xper_me

Recently i took out my HD and place it in slave in my friends pc...It worked...i transfer the files from my HD to my Friend's HD..Actually my HD is partitioned using Partition Magic 7 suite...So there is two local disk,C(where the OS is installed) and D(My files located). After Transfering the files from my HD,i installed Partition Magic 7 suite in my friend's pc.I used it to hide the the local disk D in my HD. Then when i took out my HD and place it in my pc,it did not boot...What is the problem...When i frist took out my HD from my pc,my local drive D was hidden using Partition Magic 7 suite.Then i installed Partition Magic 7 suite in my friend's pc to unhide the local drive D to transfer the files......when i placed my HD in my pc and on the pc.Everything was o.k but this ,"system CMOS checksum bad-Defult Configuration used".... :(

when i used the startup disk...i could not boot in the safe mode....so i tried to install the OS(Win ME) again,but it said "cannot create a temporary directory.If u have HPFS or NTFS installed on your hard drive you will need to create a MS-DOS boot party to setup window" :(