HTML Question

Guest Damo

If you go to my site www.bigdamouk.plus.com and go to the links page i cant get the hyperlinks correct for the logo of this site!

i cant see what im doing wrong, this is the code for it:

< a href="www.windowsforum.org/forum" target="_blank" >< img src="../winforumlogo.jpg" width="500" height="70" border="0" >< /a >< /div >

Any one help.....Mmmbisto and Craig, im lookin in your direction! :D

Ps ive had to add a few spaces to the string above whilst posting here

Cheers

Damo

Guest Nellie2

I can't pretend to know what I am talking about because I don't....but, I've had a look and this is in my address bar on explorer when I click on the link!

http://www.bigdamouk.plus.com/www.windowsf...forum.org/forum

so bigdamouk.plus.com has got in there somewhere. I had a look at the source.....(again, I don't really know what to look for), but I noticed the word style in the string........are you using a style sheet?? Would this mess up the link!!!

Sorry if I am talking absolute rubbish....... :rolleyes: Let me know if you sort it out!!

The page has put some dots inbetween windowsf and forum.....they aren't really there......it is as you would expect it to be!!!!!

Hi, Damo.

I pasted your source code into notepad. The www.windowsforum etc was there in the code and when I viewed it in IE and clicked the link it didn't work. I went back to notepad and put in http:// (as Shirl said) and it then worked fine.

Good old, Shirl!

Pete