ATI Beta Tester Program

Hi all ;) ,

Just read this interesting article from Rage 3D.com.

ATi launches "Beta Driver Program" - 1:48 pm EST - G.I.Bro

Mr. Catalyst Maker just informed us that ATi has gone live with their program. This program will take ATi's commitment of top quality drivers to the next level. This will give the opportunity of a select few from the public to test drivers in their own systems, thus giving ATi a stronger stance on capturing bugs from various setups. A great program if you ask me.

The CATALYST Beta Testing program is available to qualified and willing beta testers. This program will give testers the opportunity to test all four components of ATI's CATALYST suite.

You should not participate if you are planning on beta testing on a system with mission critical data.

Not all applications will be accepted. Participation is based on ability to report accurate feedback to ATI about any problems you have encountered with the beta drivers. You may be also asked to beta test fixes or new functionality. The goal of the beta program is to give you, the end user, a great opportunity to help us identify bugs as well as help us test bug fixes. As a beta tester you will not be able to distribute publicly the code that ATI provides you.

Application Instructions:

1. Download the application form.

2. Complete and email the application form to [email protected]

3. Your submission will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are selected as a beta tester

4. If you are selected you will be emailed a legal contract which you must sign and fax back to ATI

Click Here to access ATi's web page for more info.

Be sure to head over to our forums to discuss this new gesture from ATi.

Any takers???

;)

I have re-started this thread in the 'Driver Updates' forum (thought it belonged there). I will close this one.