Firm Offers Space Invaders Game For Webpage

Scarthy © ® ™

Hi all ;) ,

Any budding Website designers out there? A firm from my area is offering...

Win a classic space invader Table Top. We are looking for a  polish up of our web site if you think you can change it for the better ? submit us a test site.

We are looking for better graphics maybe a new layout but keeping the lush picture format maybe adding a shopping trolling it's up to you give it a shot and a credit will be given to you on the main page.

Many people have said they can do it so what you waiting for?

Please remember we will need you to upload a test site for us to see send us the web address so we can view it. best of luck

the winner will win a classic space invader table.

Here's the link... According to the site the table top Space Invaders game is worth around £1200 ! Any takers???...

;)

i might just have to have a crack at that!!! I'd love one of those Space invader tables! :D

Looking at their website now, i know why they're running this comp.....Its terrible! :o

Well, of to the land of Dreamweaver i go!

Cheers Scarthy

Damo