Realone player copying audio to CD from a site

Guest Min_Man

Guest Min_Man

I have real one basic player,and I want to copy audio from a website to CD........ I did what I thought was right,but when it comes to burning the CD , I try to add the clip but a message comes up saying "clip not found"............please can someone tell me how to do it from scratch........BTW I am only copying the CD for my own personal use. I also have windows media player,but the site doesnt support WMP so I cant use that.

I aint a technophobe but I need instructions with diagrams !!!! LOL

Thanks in advance

did you d/load the clip to your harddrive,also I have d/loaded r/p clips only to find there just a link to the clip on the internet so making it impossible to save,by the way realone is a improvement on basic as long as you config it properly otherwise it takes over your system.

Guest Min_Man

That was a quick reply !!! LOL

It plays direct from the site onto realone...............I have saved in an audio playlist,but I cant seem to copy the file to CD..........I have found that a problem as well Ellas

Some how we need to get the file you want saved to your hard disk so you can burn it to CD.

My Sound Blaster Audigy comes complete with software that enables me to record what i am hearing on my PC.

This type of software will enable you to record the clip while listening to it (plus any other noise like mouse clicks!).

So we need to find somewhere that has this type of software for download, unless you have something like it already?

Craig.

Guest Slartibartfast

Hi all,

Not too sure if this is strictly within the T&C's so if a mod would like to review/remove it, I shan't be offended :P

Have a look at (THIS BIT NOT ALLOWED-edited by madboy33) It claims to convert streamed audio into savable files, but I couldn't possibly confirm as I haven't used it :blink:

Cheers ...........Slarty B)

not allowed as this also has a control in it(madboy33).........SORRY SLARTI