Windows Forum Subscription

Craig

Introduction

A Windows Forum Subscription is more than you giving us money and us spending it, so I have created this little overview to show you all what happens when you part with your hard earned money.

To begin, myself and the rest of the admin and moderating team hope you all find Windows Forum a useful and friendly resource, and one that you will continue to use on a regular basis, be it for technical support or a general chit chat.

With the above in mind, if you do decide to support us financially, we will give you something useful in return (at least I hope it is!).

What You Get As a Subscriber

Primarily I hope you get the satisfaction in knowing you have helped support the forum, and that we can continue offering support to others who need it.

If this isn't enough, we will give you the following benefits on the forum:

• Extra storage space both on the forum and in the gallery
  • Subscribers only forum where you can get to know one another
  • Additional and less restrictive posting privileges

We will also provide special offers from third parties as they become available. To check the latest offers, check out the subscription information within your control panel.

What We Do With The Money

At time of writing, all money raised goes towards the running cost of the site. This takes the primary forum of server costs. Running a server isn't cheap, and although this is only a small site, we still require one to run.

The monthly cost of running a server is in the region of $70 USD. Although we have many subscribers and many admin and moderating staff that donate on a regular basis, we still fall well below this cost.

Additionally, to keep the site up-to-date and keep members interested we have running costs of the gallery, and the once in a while re-design. These two are optional extras, and ones I don't mind paying for myself as they are bit necessarily required for the smooth operation of the forum.

Conclusion

At the end of the day it is down to you as an individual if you wish to subscribe to the forum or not. I can only list what you and the forum benefit from when you subscribe.

Currently the Windows Forum subscription is £10 for 12 months, and can be paid instantly via PayPal, or you can send a cheque or postal order. All details for payment are provide when you proceed to payment method.

I hope this update gives you a little more of an insight into the subscription world!

Craig :)

View Your Subscriptions

If you have any private questions, send me a PM.