Web hosting company

peter e

Guest whizwrinkly

I dunno, seems ok but... <_<

I would prefer to pay that little bit extra for a company with a proven record.

I use oneandone for my site and find them excellent. :D

Also, the £400 of free software with oneandone is all you will ever need for image editing and web design tools and FTP etc.

But then again, I have a naturally suspicious nature, they may give you a better deal in the end. Ask around in some of the forums to see if anyone has had dealings with them.

I run a business off a free site, peter. It's only 25MB and there's one small static banner but it's reliable and quick. It's got free Frontpage extensions too, if you're using Frontpage..

http://www.netfirms.com

In fact, I've got four free sites there, one for experimenting, one for storage, one for uploading pics. so I don't have to email them to everybody.

FREE WEB HOSTING

FREE 25 MB Webspace

FREE Domain Hosting

FREE CGI-BIN Support

FREE 24/7 FTP Access

FREE Online Support

FREE Catch-All Email

FREE Promotion

INSTANT ACTIVATION!

Where does it say the bandwidth and space? I've seen the "Extras" part, but not in the Features.

Luckily CNCSeries is hosted freely as the server admin is a part of the C&C community and can afford to host sites free....VERY fortunate, especially considering our usage....

So far this month (1st -> 14th) we've used 10.7GB of bandwidth...and we take up 645MB disk space.

Guest whizwrinkly

PeterE

Just seen an ad for oneandone. They are offering free set up this month to new users. You can save up to £69! (Their claim, not mine) :o