Funny Or Offensive?

Guest LB

I'm a fairly open minded sort of person, I enjoy TV shows such as Trigger Happy Tv and laugh at all sorts of tasteless jokes.

However, there is a program currently running on channel 4 that i think is downright inappropriate and offensive....its known as "Bo! Selecta"

There is a chap that runs around masquarading as Avid Merrion, a supposed big brother fan, and several other characters.

I watched half of this program and simply had to turn over. Every other word was F.... or some other expletive and all that seemed to be happening was slagging off or insulting of someone or another.

When it comes to a pop group threatening to call the police due to distress caused by this character, have things not gone a touch too far?

So, what has the world come to, swearing for entertainment, or am I just getting old?

Guest Nellie2

Not seen it....... I hardly watch any TV these days apart from News24 first thing in the morning.

So I can't comment on that particular program but I don't really find that sort of thing funny...... The Young Ones for instance had bad taste...violence...a bit of swearing.. sex even, well they tried :D ....but it was funny!!!!!