FLASHGET ??

the maximum job default at flashget were 8 slots

but many post told flashget tweak can be bypassing to 100 jobs.

Flashget: Bypassing 8 Max Simultaneous Jobs

Users of Flash get will notice that the maximum number of file splits is 8. This number can be increased by the tweak below:

1. Run regedit.

2. Navigate to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General\]

3. Right Click -> Add String Value.

4. Name as MaxSimJobs -> Set the value as what ever number you want.

After a restart you should be able to download with more file splits.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General]

"Max Parallel Num"="100"

"MaxSimJobs"="100"

Start >> Run >> regedit >> Press ENTER to Start Registry Editor of Windows

TO Key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General

right click at right place, New >> String Value >> Type " Max Parallel Num " and press Enter. After that Double click this value "Max Parallel Num" >> In value data Type 100.

Right Click at The Right place (still at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General ) >> click NEW >> String Value >> Type "MaxSimJobs" >> press ENTER. After that Double Click at this value MaxSimJobs to open Edit String, In value data type 100.

or

Make a file hack.reg with this content below by NotePad

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JetCar\JetCar\General]

"MaxSimJobs"="100"

"Max Parallel Num"="100"

after that (double-click) this file to update register

END !!! Good Luck !!>:D<

but,

I Cannot get more than 8 jobs although already change registry key as below :

flashgetregeditap6.jpg

flashgetyh9.jpg

flashget2ta5.jpg

anybody can help ?

note, the box maximum number at pic 2 : 8 (THE MESSAGE : PLEASE ENTER AN INTEGER BETWEEN 1 AND 8)

Most likely the reason this did not work is because with the newer versions they decided to make that variable a constant in the program. In other words, the MaxSimJobs is stored in the program now and not the registry. Thats what it looked like to me anyway. I have modified the program to allow 100 jobs. I uploaded it to here. Simply download and replace the original. Hopefully this will help others as well. :D

• 1 year later...
Most likely the reason this did not work is because with the newer versions they decided to make that variable a constant in the program. In other words, the MaxSimJobs is stored in the program now and not the registry. Thats what it looked like to me anyway. I have modified the program to allow 100 jobs. I uploaded it to here. Simply download and replace the original. Hopefully this will help others as well. :D

Guys my problem is not getting more than 8 jobs, but I want to download 1 file at a time but at my full connection speed. At this stage it will download 1 file only at a speed of 256kB/Sec when I have a 10MB connection?

It will run at 10MB/sec only if I have 4 downloads active, why and how can I change it? I'm running v1.9.6.1073 on winxp pro x64 bit.