network location storage file

Guest ricmetal

Guest ricmetal

hello

quick question:

where does windows store the added ftp network locations?

i hocked my hard drive from PC A to PC B, and on PC B i need to retreive the network locations i added on PC A, so

is there a way to see them?

hello

quick question:

where does windows store the added ftp network locations?

i hocked my hard drive from PC A to PC B, and on PC B i need to retreive the network locations i added on PC A, so

is there a way to see them?

please reply, im not a guest.was deleted for posting my website on ptc on the sgow off your website section. didnt know i couldnt as theres no rule on that on the forum, but only on the general rules, either way, wg to delete a member right away; talk about low f tolorence. anyways, i really need to find out how to find the url for ftp i added to my network places if anyone knows please help me out.

thanks

Do you mean you added ftp sites to "My Network Places"?

What Operating System?

In Windows XP (Professional) it may be in the registry.

Go to Start, Run, and type regedit, then click Ok (Be extremely careful not to make any changes, but to browse only).

In Registry Editor, click Edit, Find, and type in the name of one of the FTP places you created. It may lead you to the rest.