turbo c support wid windows

hello all xpertss ,

I got struck some where when i was working in turbo c on windows, the problem is-

Suppose i make an array of 10 in c or c++, & now i enter 100-200 elements in that array.

Now wen we execute this program on window it will fill the array upto 10th element & didnt showed error on 11th element , it showed error on i guess sum near 30th element.

Whereas if i did same thing in linux or solarisis or other operating system i didnt got any problem and error was shown at 11th element only!!

Why is the problem soo...?????

Now somebody told me that its all due to some advancement of window...or some facility.. whats all that .. plz help me out ne how... plzz..

You don't tell us how you enter the 100-200 elements, but basically "turbo c" (I don't know that one) should tell you when you are out of bounds of an array. Depending on the method you use to populate the array, it should tell you during compile or execution. It should definitely tell you the first time you are out of bounds - that is 11.