Outlook OST to PST

uncleBez

I had a user who was using outlook to check his exchange email, and also some pop3 accounts (the pop3 accounts are his main accounts)... his computer was unjoined from the domain and now the pst files for the domain users profile on that machine are gone and ost files are in their place.

Searching the net I see ost to pst conversion software... But i am wondering would it reinstate his pop3 accounts? also if he access exchange from another machine still on the domain, will he get his email back that way

(including pop3)? anyone?

Also anyone know where I can get free OST to PST conversion, or can we log into his exchange account on another machine and

get it back that way?

Thanks! :)

• 5 years later...

Many third party OST to PST converter software are available on the web for recover offline storage table (.ost) file data and convert the recover OST file data into Personal Storage Table (.pst) file format successfully. OST to PST tool is one of the best solution for outlook users to restore deleted, inaccessible and corrupted Outlook Emails items. For more help you can go with this post:- http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/354313-convert-ost-to-pst