Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel=UK=

Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

Just went out and purchased this headset today. The 2 main reasons for this new headset is, the purchase of my new soundcard a month or so ago and the fact i knew i wasn't making the most of it with my old headphones and 2nd i am a Razer fanboy :).

312hk3q.jpg

The Headset is comfortable to the point you forget you have it on, so you can game for hours on end with out feeling them. The cups are fully closed so cutting out the background noise. The microphone has Noise-canceling so if you are at a Lan your voice will still come through clear, altho i never go to Lans i still wanted a good mic.

The bass is great and it has a nice blend of mid-range and low-end response, with clear highs, so these are great for music and watching movies aswell.

The only downside i can see is the price tag of £70 (this didn't go down to well with the girlfriend :))