Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel=UK=

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

If you order this now using the EA download manager you can play it 3 days early!! :)

EA Store

Also if you dont want to pay £36.98, go to the EA store, enter promo code "VoucherCodes.com25%" then if you want more off sign up to coke zone, when you have 10 points redeem the points for the "£5 off at EA store" and you will get the game for £20.23 instead of £36.98 :D .

This is the best price you will find aswell, plus its the limited edition which gives you 6 early weapon unlocks :).

Im downloading now so if anyone on here does buy it feel free to look me up online ([OcUK]Rebel=UK=)

Info/Videos about the game:

TV Advert:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1ibPmqGa8

Gameplay:

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepiJznvvY0

Having to re-download this as i think nod32 messed it up :( and now i hear EA are getting funny and not letting people online now. 1hr 30 mins and increasing left :(

Ok played this game for over a week now and its great, the best online shooter out at this time by far! i have not even played single player yet :) and dont plan to anytime soon as multiplayer is what i bought this for.

Rebel%3DUK%3D.png

not agreed.....crysis wars wins any day....my i7 and dual GTS 250 (1gb models ) in a sli still rev up to run it

The Best First Person Shooter multiplayer game ever! Very interactive.

Yes i will agree 100%

not agreed.....crysis wars wins any day....my i7 and dual GTS 250 (1gb models ) in a sli still rev up to run it

Never Played Crysis altho i do own it. So never tried the Multiplayer part, but i have love this new battlefield, and if you are a online PC FPS fan (and im guessing you are) you must own this game at some point.