Anno 1404

Rebel=UK=

I know a lot of people here Like the Age Of Empires Series so thought i would give this game a mention.

Wiki

Anno 1404, also known as Dawn of Discovery in North America, is a real-time strategy and city-building game. It was developed by Related Designs and is published by Ubisoft. Anno 1404 is the prequel to Anno 1701 and is the latest installment in the Anno series.

An expansion, titled Anno 1404: Venice, which adds multi-player and other features, was released on February 26, 2010.[4]Contents [hide]

Gameplay

As with other Anno games, the player starts as leader of an unnamed country which must colonize and expand in the game world. While the player expands their in-game territory, other computer controlled rivals are also expanding and strengthening their countries. As the player progresses through the game, they gain access to naval vessels and troops which allow them to invade and ultimately to defeat other players. Anno 1404 features an updated interface, bigger islands and worlds to explore, a sandbox mode and other features new to the Anno series.[

Metacritic (Reviews From Many Sites In One Place And One Overall Score)

You Tube Review/Gameplay

I have this for the Wii aswell, antho its called Anno: Create a New World and has nowhere near the indepth options as the PC version and or the lush graphics.