Telnet.exe

eric_justin_allan

I was curious if anyone here might be able to modify the program telnet.exe on my computer if I give them a copy of it.

I want the text to type on the screen when I type text using telnet.exe with the windows system window. I was just hoping someone here would be able to accomplish this actually. I would be perfectly safe meaning I would have a backup of the original telnet.exe program. And I mean I know oddly enough that its possible but not common knowledge or even proper programming techniques. Again I just want to throw that one on the table because its just something I would like telnet to do and its not something the telnet does. I'm not even sure if windows could do that and then sell windows xp. But I know its perfectly legal for me or anyone else to do and not sell i think.

I meant to edit this part I cant delete it and the comment below this one would only add extra information on the situation at hand.

I was curious if anyone here might be able to modify the program telnet.exe on my computer if I give them a copy of it.

I want the text to type on the screen when I type text using telnet.exe with the windows system window. I was just hoping someone here would be able to accomplish this actually. I would be perfectly safe meaning I would have a backup of the original telnet.exe program. And I mean I know oddly enough that its possible but not common knowledge or even proper programming techniques. Again I just want to throw that one on the table because its just something I would like telnet to do and its not something the telnet does. I'm not even sure if windows could do that and then sell windows xp. But I know its perfectly legal for me or anyone else to do and not sell i think.

I just want to add for anyone that is interested and didn't understand a word of the above.

use this command with windows system program telnet.exe as such

telnet relik.ath.cx 2001

after that type in a name just anything and notice that the letters you type don't appear on the screen

kind of like the password section of my mud accept the letters will not appear 100 percent of the time.

I'm kind of hoping that anyone here could modify telnet.exe to show thoughs letters as inherited from

the keyboard and well if the program sending and receiving would have the letters shown or even honestly

100 percent of the time would be better then nothing at all.

• 3 months later...

Can we use telnet in LAN or MAN.If not why?

I meant to edit this part I cant delete it and the comment below this one would only add extra information on the situation at hand.