WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS MAIL NOT WORKING FULLY

TechnoG33K_sb01

hey there, so my windows live mail from windows essentials is nto being coperative.

I am getting two errors here one at start up adn another when i try to send an email. which is more annoying that I will have to restart the software when i do.

so far nothing in the help center can address why I am getting nermous errors when i load up my windows llive essentials. THe mail client now wont let me send outgoing emails like I need to. Here is the errors i get please address why its happening and yes i already uninstalled it all and reinstalled everything.

failure to initialize Shared Canvas: System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize --->System.configruation.ConfigurationErrorsExceptions: Unrecognized configuration section system.serviceModel.(C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config line 137)

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(boolean ignoreLocal)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)

at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)

at System.Configuration.ClientconfigurationSystem.PrepareClientConfigSystem(String sectionName)

at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSections(String sectionName)

at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)

at System.Configuration.PrivilegedconfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection()

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize()

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_IndentSize()

at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.InitializeSettings()

at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_Listeners()

at System.Diagnostics.Trace.get_Listeners()

at WindowsLive.Writer.CoreServices.Diagnostics.ApplicationDiagnostics..ctor(String logFilePath, String logFileFacility)

at WindowsLive.Writer.CoreServices.ApplicationEnvironment.Initialize(String registrySettingsPath, IContentEditorLogger logger, IContent Target content Target, ISettingsProvider settingsProvider)

at ContentEditorFactory.Initialize(String registySettingsPath, IContentEditorLogger logger, IContent Targert contentTarget, ISettingsProvider settingsProvier)

so there is my first error. now when i open

if we can address this issue first then i may be able to resolve the next issue. and if anyone here knows how to truly get hold of someone at windows that may help i need it

• 1 month later...

Well for the past few months i have experienced that this mail program has rewritten all older mails then 3 weeks with context from latest recieved and openend mail, happens aprox every 2-3 months that i loose all my mails and backup function to get the mails back as they were before this error aint possible or not working properly. i have previously typed to microsoft about this isue and only gotten the answer that they have known this problem since early 2009.

So to everyone i know i recomend to NOT use live ssentials mail program.

There are lots of diferent freeware mail programs for download so just make a search on google and test one or more till you find one suitable for your needs, thats what i recomend.

So good luck with your new mail program when you get one.