Medal of Honor 2 Warfighter is Going to Releasing this OCTOBER

GabrielPotts

Medal of Honor 2 or Medal of Honor 2: Warfighter is going to relese this year which being developed by Danger Close Games and set to be published by EA. Medal of Honor 2 is the sequel of MOH 2010 Series. The officially announced on February 23, 2012, and it is set to be released in North America on October 23, 2012, and in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2012.

I think Many Gamer is waiting for this day. I also waiting for the Historical Game :rolleyes:

post-23365-0-75080900-1343300774_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Medal of Honor 2 or Medal of Honor 2: Warfighter is going to relese this year which being developed by Danger Close Games and set to be published by EA. Medal of Honor 2 is the sequel of MOH 2010 Series. The officially announced on February 23, 2012, and it is set to be released in North America on October 23, 2012, and in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2012.

I think Many Gamer is waiting for this day. I also waiting for the Historical Game :rolleyes:

Yes I also exited about this Game. And I have heard many new features are included in this new games. Some new weapons are added in this games. There are some code which will activate new advance weapons in the early for new gaming experience that.s codes are promote some of developer like Aimjunkies, wolverine, spartan. Just waiting for its arrival I have completed all of my preparation.............